Call for exact rates. Rates may vary by season and length of stay. Winter month rates are higher.
Whether you're a skier, a corporate traveler, or relocating, this fully furnished home has it all. This house gets lots of accolades at move out…people love their warm and enjoyable experience here. With an 8-person hot tub, a gas fireplace, and a 2-person sauna, it would be hard not to make memories with family and friends while working and traveling in the Salt Lake Valley.
- The house has an awesome 8-person hot tub in a private deck area.
- There is a very large dining room table and with two nice leaves inserted (seats about 10) as well as kitchen counter stools and a small table in the kitchen. There are extra chairs in the laundry room to accommodate a larger group around the table.
- 5 Bedrooms (bed configuration: 4 queens, 4 twins) Two of the bedrooms have private walk-in bathroom access
- 3 Gorgeous Bathrooms, including 2 Kohler luxurious soaking tubs
- The laundry room is large and can accommodate hanging wet ski clothes, a long folding table, as well as the washer and a large capacity dryer.
- Gas grill and large deck in private yard
- There are two water heaters, one extra large, so large groups of people don't run out of hot water - very important to your comfort.
- There is a 42" Flatscreen TV and DVD player in the living room and another TV for the family room. There is a stereo in the living room.
- 50" plasma smart TV in family room
- 32" smart LED in downstairs master bedroom
- There is a two-car garage.
- Gas fireplace
- 2-person sauna
- Spacious living room, dining, for entertaining with groups, vaulted ceilings.
- Kitchen has vaulted ceiling and a gorgeous granite counter top. The open counter top is great for cooking and visiting because you can cook and face across the bar and continue to talk with people. Nice appliances - dishwasher, smooth top range, side by side refrigerator.
- It's a perfect location tucked in a neighborhood off Wasatch Blvd. between Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons. There are a number of good restaurants within 5 minutes and a very good grocery store is about 3 blocks away.
- A number of good restaurants within 5 minutes.
- An excellent grocery store with fresh seafood and deli is about 3 blocks away.
Cross streets: 3500 East and Bengal Blvd
City, St, Zip: Salt Lake City, Utah, 84121